Skip to content
- How long is the course and when does it meet? The program is seven weeks: ; Three days/week – Tuesday and Fridays are PT days; each Thursday is a classroom experiential leadership session.
- What are the meeting times? Meeting times are 4:00pm-5:30pm for all sessions. All sessions are held at the JCA of Portland, 1342 Congress Street, Portland.
- Who is eligible to participate? All Portland Area 8th Grade students who are willing and able to commit to attending ALL 21 sessions and can provide their own transportation.
- Do participants need any special equipment? No. Workout gear will be provided at no cost to participants.
- How does one participate? Contact JC Ritchie, Maine Leadership Institute 207-671-2975 email@example.com, or Eli Small firstname.lastname@example.org.