Skip to content
- How long is the course and when does it meet? The program is seven weeks: ; Three days/week – Tuesday and Fridays are PT days; each Thursday is a classroom experiential leadership session.
- Do participants need any special equipment? No. Workout gear will be provided at no cost to participants.
- What are the meeting times? Meeting times are 4:00pm – 6:00pm for all sessions.
- Who is eligible to participate? All 6th, 7th and 8th graders who are willing and able to commit to attending All 21 sessions and can provide their own transportation.
- Do participants need any special equipment? No. Uniforms (Hoodie, T-Shirt, Gym Shorts and Ball Cap) will be provided at no cost to participants.
- How does one participate? Contact JC Ritchie, Maine Leadership Institute at 207-671-2975 or email@example.com.