Skip to content
- How long is the course and when does it meet? The program is seven weeks: Three days/week – Monday and Fridays are PT days; each Wednesday is a classroom experiential leadership session.
- What are the meeting times? Meeting times are 4:00pm-6:00pm for all sessions. PT sessions are held at the Back Cove Athletic Fields, Preble Street Extension. Classroom sessions are held.
- Who is eligible to participate? All Portland Area High School students who have not previously participated in a SEALSFit program and are willing and able to commit to attending ALL 21 sessions,
- Do participants need any special equipment? No. Workout gear will be provided at no cost to participants.
- How does one participate? Contact JC Ritchie, Maine Leadership Institute 207-671-2975 email@example.com.